Private on-camera workshops (in person or online) are specifically designed for the individual actors needs. Topics include:
- Nailing sitcoms (even if you don’t think you’re funny)
- Mastering commercials
- The essential questions to ask yourself before every audition
- How to do your best work even when there’s no time to prepare
- How to cry on cue
- The art of networking
- Improvisational tools
- What makes someone a star
- How to get inside a character that is nothing like you
- Letting the camera do its job so you can do yours
- The business of acting
- Creating your own projects
- Overcoming self-sabotage, performance anxiety, and procrastination.
Private coaching is also available for television and film auditions.